Sunday, January 19, 2014

Blog Assignment #1

I have heard that this class will be stressful, takes a lot of time and has a lot of work. I fear that I will be overwhelmed at first; but over time everything will become manageable as long as I keep up with my work. There are no other classes that compare to this class in the internet aspect. Only Public Speaking and Educational Psychology have a similar contrast because it was all online except that Public Speaking we had to go in to do a speech.

I think the most difficult thing will be managing my time. Doing the work for this class as well as my other four will be a challenge. I am just going to get a head start and make sure it is done so I am not waiting until the last minute. At this moment, I do not have any questions. I may have questions later once we start on the projects.

stress

2 comments:

  1. Katherine, I basically feel the exact same way as you do. I have heard from so many people that this class is difficult and stressful. It's only the second week of class and I am already feeling overwhelmed, but like you said, as long as we manage our time accordingly and don't procrastinate then we will be fine. I also agree that the most difficult thing will be managing my time. We need to get ahead while we can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correct. Never wait until the last minute!

    ReplyDelete