Thursday, January 16, 2014

Practice Post Blog 1

I have lived in Mobile, Alabama all twenty years of my life. I am attending the University of South Alabama majoring in Physical Education. My interests are being around my friends and family. I like going to the beach and being on the water jet skiing. I am an only child and live with my mother. She also attended the University of South Alabama majoring in Physical Education. I want to enter the field of Physical Education because I love sports and being around children. I want to see the children succeed. With my mom being a Physical Education teacher, it influenced me to want to become one.

I love playing and watching sports. Each day revolves around one or the other. I like playing volleyball and doing track the most. For five years in a row I made it to nationals in club volleyball, and medaled three years with my highest rank being fourth at nationals in Track & Field.

track

No comments:

Post a Comment